This was photo 357 on my first DSLR, since then I haven’t been able to put the camera down.
I’ve been a full time Adelaide Photographer since about 2015. I’m not one of these people that picked up a camera in my youth and couldn’t put it down. It wasn’t until well into my 40’s that I purchased a camera to take some photos for a website I was developing, since then I haven’t put it down.
Taken a few years ago for my Cert IV in photo imaging. Design element was repeating triangles. You may recognise the model, the world famous Ella.
Want to test my strange blend of skills?
To stand out your business needs photos, videos, brochures, a website, social media and much more. With my strange blend of skills I can take away the pain of organising this and do it all. Why not contact me and arrange a free trial?
I have experience as a photographer, videographer, web designer and now graphic design. Check out the links below for some examples of my work.
- Bachelor of Digital Media (Currently studying at The University of South Australia)
- Certificate IV in Photo Imaging from Centre for Creative Photography. By the way I highly recommend CCP, great course, great staff, great people. Just a really good experience all around.
- Google Online Marketing Fundamentals Qualification
- Certified Domino Developer (back end web page stuff)
Awards I've won as a Photographer
I decided a few years ago to never enter a competition again, I had a pretty good run when I first started and I’m not sure my ego can get used to knock backs, so I figure I would quit while I’m ahead.
- Cover of 2014 Adelaide Yellow Pages
- Adelaide City ‘Snap Your City’, $4000 first prize.
- Sony online competition, $800 first prize, over 10,000 photos were entered.