My strange blend of skills can be a great resource for your business.
My design career started over twenty years ago when I developed the worlds largest interactive cycling website. I’m now also studying Digital Media at University to gain even more skills that can help your business.
As well as photography and video I can also:
- Create professional graphics such as brochures and flyers.
- Develop your brand
- Create animations
- Design websites
- Develop marketing and social media strategies.
- Create social media content.
- Design effective email campaigns.
I have experience as a photographer, videographer, web designer and now graphic design. Check out the links below for some examples of my work.
With over 20 years experience designing websites, I can deliver your business an effective visually appealing website.
Taken a few years ago for my Cert IV in photo imaging. Design element was repeating triangles. You may recognise the model, the world famous Ella.
Want to test my strange blend of skills?
To stand out your business needs photos, videos, brochures, a website, social media and much more. With my strange blend of skills I can take away the pain of organising this and do it all. Why not contact me and arrange a free trial?
- Bachelor of Digital Media (Currently studying at The University of South Australia)
- Certificate IV in Photo Imaging from Centre for Creative Photography. By the way I highly recommend CCP, great course, great staff, great people. Just a really good experience all around.
- Google Online Marketing Fundamentals Qualification
- Certified Domino Developer (back end web page stuff)